A stimulus may not come anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t identify ways to lower your costs, keep both your employees and your doors opened. You can weather this storm with Beanstalk.
Let Us Help Your Business Save Money & Possibly Even Jobs.
Join a network of thousands of businesses and organizations just like yours. Using the combined purchasing power we’ve been able to negotiate better pricing on their behalf, but it’s just not enough. By joining, not only can we help you with your costs, but your purchasing volume can help other businesses like yours save too.
Beanstalk has negotiated hundreds of pricing agreements with suppliers you both know and trust that are ready for use. Choose from a wide array of products and services, or partner with a Beanstalk Cost Reduction Specialist to identify the best solutions to fit your needs.
Our Top Vendors:
What you get when you join Beanstalk:
Ongoing Customer Care
We are not a “sign-up and forget” organization. Our knowledgeable and supportive community is here to ensure you are maximizing your membership with us. We are in all of this together.
Get access to an amazing community. You’ll be able to connect with other members, supply chain experts and suppliers for support, advice and feedback.
Complimentary Savings Analysis
We’ll review your current spend, identify categories to target, and conduct a full savings analysis with our suppliers at no cost to you.
We Make Sure You're Always Saving
Our dedicated auditing team tracks pricing accuracy, contract compliance, and vendor eligibility.
- More Than 10% of Goods Mislabeled Every Year, Say 76% of Manufacturers June 18, 2021More than three-quarters (76%) of IT directors in manufacturing across the US, UK, Germany, and France admit that more than 10% of their organization’s goods are labeled incorrectly every year.
- Wi-Fi 6: What it Means and Why it Matters for New Product Development June 18, 2021No other process right now, more than Wi-Fi 6, provides as many game-changing possibilities for new product development. Across nearly every conceivable industry and market, this is the future of Wi-Fi and IoT for manufacturers and supply chain companies to seize emerging opportunities related to the rapidly mounting demand for Wi-Fi 6 applications.
- 2021 Amazon Business B2B E-commerce in Evolution Report on E- Procurement June 17, 2021Amazon Business recently released the first 2021 B2B E-commerce in Evolution Report, which shares B2B trends and new insights from U.S. procurement professionals across industries and organizations of every size.
- WSO2 Introduces Choreo, a Next-Generation Integration Platform as a Service for Cloud June 16, 2021Enterprises worldwide are accelerating their digital transformation initiatives, with many starting years earlier than originally planned. But, too often, these initiatives are hampered by the lack of deep technical expertise required to get projects off the ground and deliver digital products and solutions. WSO2 addresses this challenge with today’s introduction of Choreo, the new integration […]
- Air Cargo Update: Less Regulatory Interference, Please June 16, 2021The International Air Transport Association renewed its call to governments to take urgent measures to ensure that vital air cargo supply lines remain open, and effective. In the United States, meanwhile, The Airforwarders Association is asking the Biden Administration to review regulatory ordinances that are preventing progress and inhibiting efficiency across a wide range of […]