A stimulus may not come anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t identify ways to lower your costs, keep both your employees and your doors opened. You can weather this storm with Beanstalk.
Let Us Help Your Business Save Money & Possibly Even Jobs.
Join a network of thousands of businesses and organizations just like yours. Using the combined purchasing power we’ve been able to negotiate better pricing on their behalf, but it’s just not enough. By joining, not only can we help you with your costs, but your purchasing volume can help other businesses like yours save too.
Beanstalk has negotiated hundreds of pricing agreements with suppliers you both know and trust that are ready for use. Choose from a wide array of products and services, or partner with a Beanstalk Cost Reduction Specialist to identify the best solutions to fit your needs.
Our Top Vendors:
What you get when you join Beanstalk:
Ongoing Customer Care
We are not a “sign-up and forget” organization. Our knowledgeable and supportive community is here to ensure you are maximizing your membership with us. We are in all of this together.
Get access to an amazing community. You’ll be able to connect with other members, supply chain experts and suppliers for support, advice and feedback.
Complimentary Savings Analysis
We’ll review your current spend, identify categories to target, and conduct a full savings analysis with our suppliers at no cost to you.
We Make Sure You're Always Saving
Our dedicated auditing team tracks pricing accuracy, contract compliance, and vendor eligibility.
- Intel announces two new factories in Ohio January 21, 2022The chipmaker will invest more than $20 billion for advanced chipmaking in the MidWest.
- A Better Way to Fulfill eCommerce Orders - 3X Throughput Using Less Labor January 21, 2022Discover how eCommerce leaders are using Robotic Automation to increase capacity and meet escalating consumer expectations despite labor shortages.
- Walmart builds Olive Branch, MS fulfillment center January 21, 2022The 1-million plus square foot facility is the retailer’s first e-commerce center in Mississippi.
- U.S.-bound containerized imports hit new record in 2021, reports Panjiva January 21, 2022Total December U.S.-bound containerized freight imports—at 2,666,164 TEU (Twenty-Foot Equivalent Units)—were off 1.9% compared to November and were down 0.5% annually. Despite these declines, Panjiva observed that total 2021 containerized freight imports set a new annual record, rising 15% over 2020, to 32,970,647 TEU, with Panjiva noting that this tally showed how 2021 imports made […]
- Q&A: Spencer Shute, Principal Consultant for Proxima January 21, 2022Logistics Management Group News Editor Jeff Berman recently spoke with Spencer Shute, Principal Consultant at Proxima, a Chicago-based strategic team of procurement specialists with more than 25 years of consultation and supply chain experience. Shute discussed the impact of the Omicron variant on logistics and supply chain operations and processes.