A stimulus may not come anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t identify ways to lower your costs, keep both your employees and your doors opened. You can weather this storm with Beanstalk.
Let Us Help Your Business Save Money & Possibly Even Jobs.
Join a network of thousands of businesses and organizations just like yours. Using the combined purchasing power we’ve been able to negotiate better pricing on their behalf, but it’s just not enough. By joining, not only can we help you with your costs, but your purchasing volume can help other businesses like yours save too.
Beanstalk has negotiated hundreds of pricing agreements with suppliers you both know and trust that are ready for use. Choose from a wide array of products and services, or partner with a Beanstalk Cost Reduction Specialist to identify the best solutions to fit your needs.
Our Top Vendors:
What you get when you join Beanstalk:
Ongoing Customer Care
We are not a “sign-up and forget” organization. Our knowledgeable and supportive community is here to ensure you are maximizing your membership with us. We are in all of this together.
Get access to an amazing community. You’ll be able to connect with other members, supply chain experts and suppliers for support, advice and feedback.
Complimentary Savings Analysis
We’ll review your current spend, identify categories to target, and conduct a full savings analysis with our suppliers at no cost to you.
We Make Sure You're Always Saving
Our dedicated auditing team tracks pricing accuracy, contract compliance, and vendor eligibility.
Latest Supply Chain News
- Ports of Lost Angeles, Tokyo and Yokohama agree to green shipping corridor March 21, 2023The three signed memorandum of understanding to expand global sustainability cooperation.
- ABB to expand robotics factory in U.S. March 20, 2023The $20 million highly automated expansion will be operational by November, and bring more jobs to Michigan.
- Retaining key talent among priorities for supply chain leaders March 20, 2023While 68% of supply chain leaders are concerned about finding and keeping talent, only 43% feel their organization is prepared to address the challenge.
- Is underutilization of truck drivers exacerbating the driver shortage? March 17, 2023Yes, but there are ways to alleviate some of the pain.
- For the CHIPS Act to work, stop bashing China March 17, 2023New provisions in the CHIPS ACT appear to be targeted at China, creating yet another dynamic that could slow the ultimate goal of the act: to boost U.S. production of semiconductors.