A stimulus may not come anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t identify ways to lower your costs, keep both your employees and your doors opened. You can weather this storm with Beanstalk.
Let Us Help Your Business Save Money & Possibly Even Jobs.
Join a network of thousands of businesses and organizations just like yours. Using the combined purchasing power we’ve been able to negotiate better pricing on their behalf, but it’s just not enough. By joining, not only can we help you with your costs, but your purchasing volume can help other businesses like yours save too.
Beanstalk has negotiated hundreds of pricing agreements with suppliers you both know and trust that are ready for use. Choose from a wide array of products and services, or partner with a Beanstalk Cost Reduction Specialist to identify the best solutions to fit your needs.
Our Top Vendors:
What you get when you join Beanstalk:
Ongoing Customer Care
We are not a “sign-up and forget” organization. Our knowledgeable and supportive community is here to ensure you are maximizing your membership with us. We are in all of this together.
Get access to an amazing community. You’ll be able to connect with other members, supply chain experts and suppliers for support, advice and feedback.
Complimentary Savings Analysis
We’ll review your current spend, identify categories to target, and conduct a full savings analysis with our suppliers at no cost to you.
We Make Sure You're Always Saving
Our dedicated auditing team tracks pricing accuracy, contract compliance, and vendor eligibility.
- PT Holdings rebrands as Parts Town Unlimited December 8, 2022New brand and structure will support accelerated growth and innovation.
- In this issue…Looking back at 2022 and looking ahead at 2023 December 8, 2022As always, the editors at SCMR wish all of our readers happy holidays, along with success in the year to come. We hope that the information and insights contained in this issue will play some part in that success.
- Kappahl selects TrusTrace as its traceability solution to support sustainable efforts December 7, 2022The TrusTrace platform will strengthen Kappahl’s sustainability initiatives and provide the company with infrastructure that facilitates compliance with current and upcoming supply chain regulations.
- China overtakes U.S. in robot density December 7, 2022Robot density is considered a key indicator of automation adoption by manufacturing.
- SEKO Logistics leverages assisted picking solution December 6, 2022GreyOrange partners with SEKO to help provide efficient peak-time operations.