A stimulus may not come anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t identify ways to lower your costs, keep both your employees and your doors opened. You can weather this storm with Beanstalk.
Let Us Help Your Business Save Money & Possibly Even Jobs.
Join a network of thousands of businesses and organizations just like yours. Using the combined purchasing power we’ve been able to negotiate better pricing on their behalf, but it’s just not enough. By joining, not only can we help you with your costs, but your purchasing volume can help other businesses like yours save too.
Beanstalk has negotiated hundreds of pricing agreements with suppliers you both know and trust that are ready for use. Choose from a wide array of products and services, or partner with a Beanstalk Cost Reduction Specialist to identify the best solutions to fit your needs.
Our Top Vendors:
What you get when you join Beanstalk:
Ongoing Customer Care
We are not a “sign-up and forget” organization. Our knowledgeable and supportive community is here to ensure you are maximizing your membership with us. We are in all of this together.
Get access to an amazing community. You’ll be able to connect with other members, supply chain experts and suppliers for support, advice and feedback.
Complimentary Savings Analysis
We’ll review your current spend, identify categories to target, and conduct a full savings analysis with our suppliers at no cost to you.
We Make Sure You're Always Saving
Our dedicated auditing team tracks pricing accuracy, contract compliance, and vendor eligibility.
- The New Essential for Supply Chains: Intelligent Execution Control Tower Part I September 17, 2021More than ever, companies today—especially in the wake of COVID-19—recognize how critical supply chain visibility and resiliency are to managing through disruptions and balancing supply and demand.
- #BeThe1To: Help Improve Mental Health in the Workplace September 17, 2021September is national suicide prevention month, providing a time to reflect because one in every 100 deaths worldwide is the result of a suicide.
- Dachser Mexico Oversees Grupomar’s TUNY Exports to U.S. September 15, 2021Dachser Mexico, a subsidiary of leading global logistics provider Dachser, is excited to announce its collaboration with Grupomar to bring its ‘TUNY’ branded canned tuna products to the United States.
- The Logistical Nightmare: How bad is it and when will we get some rest? September 14, 2021In this webinar, logistics experts will discuss how to leverage data to detect ocean freight shipping times, identify factors that affect global and regional shipping and advocate technology best-practices to address disruptions.
- Gartner Says Supply Chain Leaders Must Incorporate Regional Designs into Global Networks September 13, 2021To better deal with growing protectionism and the need for higher agility, chief supply chain officers (CSCOs) must incorporate regional designs into their global networks without diluting the cost or competitive advantages of existing global networks, according to Gartner, Inc.