A stimulus may not come anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t identify ways to lower your costs, keep both your employees and your doors opened. You can weather this storm with Beanstalk.
Let Us Help Your Business Save Money & Possibly Even Jobs.
Join a network of thousands of businesses and organizations just like yours. Using the combined purchasing power we’ve been able to negotiate better pricing on their behalf, but it’s just not enough. By joining, not only can we help you with your costs, but your purchasing volume can help other businesses like yours save too.
Beanstalk has negotiated hundreds of pricing agreements with suppliers you both know and trust that are ready for use. Choose from a wide array of products and services, or partner with a Beanstalk Cost Reduction Specialist to identify the best solutions to fit your needs.
Our Top Vendors:
What you get when you join Beanstalk:
Ongoing Customer Care
We are not a “sign-up and forget” organization. Our knowledgeable and supportive community is here to ensure you are maximizing your membership with us. We are in all of this together.
Get access to an amazing community. You’ll be able to connect with other members, supply chain experts and suppliers for support, advice and feedback.
Complimentary Savings Analysis
We’ll review your current spend, identify categories to target, and conduct a full savings analysis with our suppliers at no cost to you.
We Make Sure You're Always Saving
Our dedicated auditing team tracks pricing accuracy, contract compliance, and vendor eligibility.
- Talking Supply Chain Podcast: Are you experienced? August 3, 2021On this episode, Steven A. Melnyk discusses why delivering a customer experience is key to supply chain success going forward. SCMR’s Editorial Director Bob Trebilcock hosts.
- Air Cargo Supply Chains Updated by ACI World August 2, 2021As supply chain managers prepare to sustain a long-term recovery, the third edition of Airport Operations Business Restart and Recovery has been retitled to Airport Operations and COVID-19: Business Recovery.
- Supporting Micro and Small Business Through Supplier and Customer Relationship Management August 2, 2021Running out of cash is the main reason why micro and small enterprises (MSEs) face bankruptcy. Limited cash reserves also interfere with the companies’ profitability and growth potential.
- Manufacturing output trends down but remains at a high level in July, reports ISM August 2, 2021ISM said that the report’s key metric, the PMI, came in at 59.5 (a reading of 50 or higher indicates growth), falling 1.1% from June to July. This represented the 14th consecutive month of growth, at a slower rate, coupled with July also representing the 14th consecutive month of growth for the overall economy. The […]
- Descartes Datamyne Gives Exclusive Interview on Current State of Ocean Cargo Supply Chains July 29, 2021While there’s no shortage of demand from consumers, there continues to be shortages of labor, equipment and shipping capacity to meet their expectations. Supply chain disruptions, port congestion and rising shipping costs could continue to be challenges through the end of the year, a prominent ocean cargo expert maintains.