A stimulus may not come anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t identify ways to lower your costs, keep both your employees and your doors opened. You can weather this storm with Beanstalk.
Let Us Help Your Business Save Money & Possibly Even Jobs.
Join a network of thousands of businesses and organizations just like yours. Using the combined purchasing power we’ve been able to negotiate better pricing on their behalf, but it’s just not enough. By joining, not only can we help you with your costs, but your purchasing volume can help other businesses like yours save too.
Beanstalk has negotiated hundreds of pricing agreements with suppliers you both know and trust that are ready for use. Choose from a wide array of products and services, or partner with a Beanstalk Cost Reduction Specialist to identify the best solutions to fit your needs.
Our Top Vendors:
What you get when you join Beanstalk:
Ongoing Customer Care
We are not a “sign-up and forget” organization. Our knowledgeable and supportive community is here to ensure you are maximizing your membership with us. We are in all of this together.
Get access to an amazing community. You’ll be able to connect with other members, supply chain experts and suppliers for support, advice and feedback.
Complimentary Savings Analysis
We’ll review your current spend, identify categories to target, and conduct a full savings analysis with our suppliers at no cost to you.
We Make Sure You're Always Saving
Our dedicated auditing team tracks pricing accuracy, contract compliance, and vendor eligibility.
Latest Supply Chain News
- Manufacturing output declines again in May, reports ISM June 1, 2023The report’s key metric, the PMI, registered a 46.9 reading (a reading of 50 or higher indicates growth), falling 0.2% off of April’s 47.1 reading.
- Frictionless Supply Chain: Connecting manufacturers to their customers June 1, 2023Listen in as Rosemary Coates and Ruyi Gaffney, COO at CONNEX, talk about connecting manufacturers to buyers. Rosemary Coates, executive director of the Reshoring Institute, hosts this episode of The Frictionless Supply Chain.
- Procurement: The key to supply chain resiliency June 1, 2023Agriculture is the keystone of global food security, but the current system is built on a house of cards. It relies on cheap labor, abundant resources and energy, and a stable supply chain.
- The implementation of e-logistics in supply chain operations May 31, 2023By leveraging the power of e-logistics technology, companies can improve visibility, communication, and efficiency within their supply chain operations.
- 3 ways to use procurement negotiation to combat inflation May 30, 2023In the realm of procurement, it is crucial for professionals to strategically generate substantial value during deal negotiations, especially when dealing with supplier agreements that encompass more than mere pricing considerations.