A stimulus may not come anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t identify ways to lower your costs, keep both your employees and your doors opened. You can weather this storm with Beanstalk.
Let Us Help Your Business Save Money & Possibly Even Jobs.
Join a network of thousands of businesses and organizations just like yours. Using the combined purchasing power we’ve been able to negotiate better pricing on their behalf, but it’s just not enough. By joining, not only can we help you with your costs, but your purchasing volume can help other businesses like yours save too.
Beanstalk has negotiated hundreds of pricing agreements with suppliers you both know and trust that are ready for use. Choose from a wide array of products and services, or partner with a Beanstalk Cost Reduction Specialist to identify the best solutions to fit your needs.
Our Top Vendors:
What you get when you join Beanstalk:
Ongoing Customer Care
We are not a “sign-up and forget” organization. Our knowledgeable and supportive community is here to ensure you are maximizing your membership with us. We are in all of this together.
Get access to an amazing community. You’ll be able to connect with other members, supply chain experts and suppliers for support, advice and feedback.
Complimentary Savings Analysis
We’ll review your current spend, identify categories to target, and conduct a full savings analysis with our suppliers at no cost to you.
We Make Sure You're Always Saving
Our dedicated auditing team tracks pricing accuracy, contract compliance, and vendor eligibility.
- Congestion, Expanded Operations Challenge U.S. Cargo Port Efficiency October 22, 2021According to Fitch Ratings, U.S. cargo ports continue to see strong revenue performance as a result of sustained congestion and record volume.
- Goldilocks and the Three Dispatchers: Quantifying the Impact of Dispatcher Management on Truck Drive October 22, 2021Though retention has long been a focus of the freight industry to mitigate driver shortages, it may not be the most important consideration. If we define the driver shortage as not just a lack of actual drivers but instead a shortage of available driver hours, utilization actually becomes a more important metric.
- Supply Chain Leaders Can Bring Value to Customer Experience Strategies October 22, 2021For far too long, many supply chain leaders have deferred the strategy and operations of customer experience to commercial and marketing teams.
- What’s next for retail? Store hailing? October 22, 2021Think same-day shipping is too slow? How about the 9-minute order.
- COVID-19 has proven that people can be productive away from the office October 21, 2021In light of ongoing challenges from the pandemic, employers and employees alike need to question whether a return to the office is a necessity