A stimulus may not come anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t identify ways to lower your costs, keep both your employees and your doors opened. You can weather this storm with Beanstalk.
Let Us Help Your Business Save Money & Possibly Even Jobs.
Join a network of thousands of businesses and organizations just like yours. Using the combined purchasing power we’ve been able to negotiate better pricing on their behalf, but it’s just not enough. By joining, not only can we help you with your costs, but your purchasing volume can help other businesses like yours save too.
Beanstalk has negotiated hundreds of pricing agreements with suppliers you both know and trust that are ready for use. Choose from a wide array of products and services, or partner with a Beanstalk Cost Reduction Specialist to identify the best solutions to fit your needs.
Our Top Vendors:
What you get when you join Beanstalk:
Ongoing Customer Care
We are not a “sign-up and forget” organization. Our knowledgeable and supportive community is here to ensure you are maximizing your membership with us. We are in all of this together.
Get access to an amazing community. You’ll be able to connect with other members, supply chain experts and suppliers for support, advice and feedback.
Complimentary Savings Analysis
We’ll review your current spend, identify categories to target, and conduct a full savings analysis with our suppliers at no cost to you.
We Make Sure You're Always Saving
Our dedicated auditing team tracks pricing accuracy, contract compliance, and vendor eligibility.
- What’s fueling the growth in warehouse automation? August 12, 2022Actually, you already know the answer – e-commerce, of course. And that means it’s time for new strategies.
- Google joins Billion Dollar Roundtable August 12, 2022The global search platform targets 2022 diverse supplier spend of $2.5 billion.
- ABB set to acquire Siemens low voltage NEMA motor business August 12, 2022The move expands ABB’s low-voltage NEMA motor portfolio and establishes manufacturing operations in Mexico.
- There’s a new normal in supply chains August 11, 2022Epicor study shows companies are trying new strategies that are having a positive impact almost immediately.
- The Association for Supply Chain Management launches new supply chain planning certificate August 10, 2022The essential educational program offers critical supply chain planning knowledge.