A stimulus may not come anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t identify ways to lower your costs, keep both your employees and your doors opened. You can weather this storm with Beanstalk.
Let Us Help Your Business Save Money & Possibly Even Jobs.
Join a network of thousands of businesses and organizations just like yours. Using the combined purchasing power we’ve been able to negotiate better pricing on their behalf, but it’s just not enough. By joining, not only can we help you with your costs, but your purchasing volume can help other businesses like yours save too.
Beanstalk has negotiated hundreds of pricing agreements with suppliers you both know and trust that are ready for use. Choose from a wide array of products and services, or partner with a Beanstalk Cost Reduction Specialist to identify the best solutions to fit your needs.
Our Top Vendors:
What you get when you join Beanstalk:
Ongoing Customer Care
We are not a “sign-up and forget” organization. Our knowledgeable and supportive community is here to ensure you are maximizing your membership with us. We are in all of this together.
Get access to an amazing community. You’ll be able to connect with other members, supply chain experts and suppliers for support, advice and feedback.
Complimentary Savings Analysis
We’ll review your current spend, identify categories to target, and conduct a full savings analysis with our suppliers at no cost to you.
We Make Sure You're Always Saving
Our dedicated auditing team tracks pricing accuracy, contract compliance, and vendor eligibility.
- COVID-19 has proven that people can be productive away from the office October 21, 2021In light of ongoing challenges from the pandemic, employers and employees alike need to question whether a return to the office is a necessity
- JSCM Video: What is the missing link between transportation and supply chain management? October 20, 2021Is synchromodality the answer to complex and uncertain supply chains? Our researchers explore this emerging transportation strategy.
- New Book From MIT’s Sheffi Chronicles the Epic Mission to Deliver Covid Vaccines October 19, 2021The race to deliver a Covid-19 vaccine has been likened to a moonshot, but in several ways landing a man on the moon was easier.
- Ship has Sailed for Last Minute Holiday Orders from Asia into U.S. October 18, 2021Imported consumer goods should arrive in the country at least six weeks earlier than normal to make it onto shelves in time for Black Friday, according to IHS Markit.
- One of the world’s leading jewelers is tackling digital transformation October 16, 2021Best-known for its collectible charm bracelets, Pandora is pivoting from brick-and-mortar to meeting the customer wherever and however she wants to shop.