A stimulus may not come anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean you can’t identify ways to lower your costs, keep both your employees and your doors opened. You can weather this storm with Beanstalk.
Let Us Help Your Business Save Money & Possibly Even Jobs.
Join a network of thousands of businesses and organizations just like yours. Using the combined purchasing power we’ve been able to negotiate better pricing on their behalf, but it’s just not enough. By joining, not only can we help you with your costs, but your purchasing volume can help other businesses like yours save too.
Beanstalk has negotiated hundreds of pricing agreements with suppliers you both know and trust that are ready for use. Choose from a wide array of products and services, or partner with a Beanstalk Cost Reduction Specialist to identify the best solutions to fit your needs.
Our Top Vendors:
What you get when you join Beanstalk:
Ongoing Customer Care
We are not a “sign-up and forget” organization. Our knowledgeable and supportive community is here to ensure you are maximizing your membership with us. We are in all of this together.
Get access to an amazing community. You’ll be able to connect with other members, supply chain experts and suppliers for support, advice and feedback.
Complimentary Savings Analysis
We’ll review your current spend, identify categories to target, and conduct a full savings analysis with our suppliers at no cost to you.
We Make Sure You're Always Saving
Our dedicated auditing team tracks pricing accuracy, contract compliance, and vendor eligibility.
- JSCM Video: Climate change - It’s a supply chain issue May 17, 2022In this month’s video, we feature the third in a series of JSCM webinars looking at supply chain’s role in climate change.
- APQC Infographic: Break down procure-to-pay silos May 17, 2022The infographic presents how the governance and reporting structure for procurement and AP can vary. It also presents how changing process ownership can encourage communication and collaboration.
- HERE and Amazon Web Services collaborate to improve supply chain visibility May 16, 2022The five-year agreement targets real-time, multi-modal freight tracking.
- Pop-up ports are here to stay, but the long-term solution is data May 13, 2022Without digitalization of shipping information, the shipping industry is destined to suffer further delays and new bottlenecks as they address port congestion by adding additional nodes to the routes.
- GE Appliances opens high-tech manufacturing plant May 12, 2022The $70 million plant will be the company’s Manufacturing Center of Excellence for water heaters.